Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for your attention and time,

I am applying for GSM as basic applicant. I need your kind advice on funds requirements for my application.

Q1. Please guide how much funds I will need to show ?
A.

Q2. How I will have to show these, Is it in a bank account ?
A.

Q3. When I will have to provide this bank statement ? With my application or on some later stage ?
A.

Q4. How much time funds should be in account prior to requirement of bank statement ?
A.

Q5. I have my wife and kid with me as secondary applicants, will I have to show additional funds ?
A.

Q6. Is there any way other then bank statement to show funds ?
A.

Q7. A last request please reffer me immi site link containing these details.

Kindly help me,

Thanks in anticipation,

Best Regards,

haansi

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
there is no minimum fund requirement for 175, is this for 176 or 175?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there is no minimum fund requirement for 175, is this for 176 or 175?
Dont they ask to show funds for surety that applicant can survive initially without job ? I heared similarly for family member again they ask for some funds.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
that is for state sponsorship, you said you are applying for 175. for state sponsorship you need to show proofs of assets which is 20k primary applicant and 10k for every dependent. i think for SA it is 25k main applicant and 5k for every dependent. but for 175 you dont need to show anything.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that is for state sponsorship, you said you are applying for 175. for state sponsorship you need to show proofs of assets which is 20k primary applicant and 10k for every dependent. i think for SA it is 25k main applicant and 5k for every dependent. but for 175 you dont need to show anything.
Thanks Anj for your very kind attention and support.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts