Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)

Hello all Expat friends !!
I am new here , just joined recently and trying to post some sensible messages.
I reside in Pennsylvania, USA now, and been to Pinas for vacation for a year and back here again in the USA now.
I am planning to go back to Cebu, Philippines in a few months from now, to settle maybe?
I been to several places in the Philippines during my vacation, to find out some good answer for my self on where to stay for life when i retire, and i think Cebu, Philippines is a very good contender in that matter? I am by the way a 50 / 50 % US - Flip blood, i learned to speak Tagalog and Cebuano, and fluent too.
Do you want to try me? hahahahah, joke, but true, i can speak Tagalog and Cebuano.

Regards to all, and stay helathy. Hmmmmm, I can't wait to be back their in Pinas again!!

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Island Living

:)

Hello all Expat friends !!
I am new here , just joined recently and trying to post some sensible messages.
I reside in Pennsylvania, USA now, and been to Pinas for vacation for a year and back here again in the USA now.
I am planning to go back to Cebu, Philippines in a few months from now, to settle maybe?
I been to several places in the Philippines during my vacation, to find out some good answer for my self on where to stay for life when i retire, and i think Cebu, Philippines is a very good contender in that matter? I am by the way a 50 / 50 % US - Flip blood, i learned to speak Tagalog and Cebuano, and fluent too.
Do you want to try me? hahahahah, joke, but true, i can speak Tagalog and Cebuano.

Regards to all, and stay helathy. Hmmmmm, I can't wait to be back their in Pinas again!!
Cebu is a good place but too many people and smog. Lower cost of living and cleaner air in or around Subic Bay or even La Union north of Subic...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts