Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello-

I married a Greek last year and am in the process of getting my 5 year card (have had the blue card for 6 months, will do an interview soon).

My question is- once I receive this card am I free to go to live and work in other EU countries? With my wife of course :smile:

I am having difficulty finding clear information for this online. The website with lots of info (though some is blocked with a password) livingingreece.gr dates to 2007, so I assume is now out of date.

If anyone knows the answer or where to find the answer, I'd be very grateful!

Many thanks

·
Registered
7,347 Posts
Hello-

I married a Greek last year and am in the process of getting my 5 year card (have had the blue card for 6 months, will do an interview soon).

My question is- once I receive this card am I free to go to live and work in other EU countries? With my wife of course :smile:

I am having difficulty finding clear information for this online. The website with lots of info (though some is blocked with a password) livingingreece.gr dates to 2007, so I assume is now out of date.

If anyone knows the answer or where to find the answer, I'd be very grateful!

Many thanks

No, not unless she is exercising treaty rights by working etc in another EU country.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts