Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Folks,

I am creating this thread specially for people getting grants with old ACS (before April 2013), with 60 points, for 189 Visa and on 2613 code.

Guys, whoever receive grants with this background since last few invitation rounds, please make a presence here your timelines.

I am having a good news to start with Mr Shinde, and I know few have already received their grants with this same background, I congratulate them behalf of all. However, the reason to start with Mr Shinde is, incredibly, he received his grant within 1 month time (Today). Please see his timelines.
Great news. And I remember, he was the one who awaited patiently for long time (EOI Date - May 2013) and he got invite exactly one month back 21st October and today, 22nd Nov, he got grant :) :israel: :yo:

I also like to appreciate his patience throughout the process, he never shown any disappointments about delay, he was very patient, as if he forget this process (Like me), and eventually he got grant without any tension. His notice of grant in the thread is also quite simple :) I liked that.

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...class-189-60-points-waiting-invitation-6.html

People again - Please make your presence here for us to track the successful grants with same background as in the subject line. Because, this is where many of the people are puzzled now. Please also mark your entry here, if you are already in queue after your invitation waiting for the grant with similar background, and yet to receive the grant .

All the best for all of us :)

Best regards,
JR

·
Registered
413 Posts
Hello Folks,

I am creating this thread specially for people getting grants with old ACS (before April 2013), with 60 points, for 189 Visa and on 2613 code.

Guys, whoever receive grants with this background since last few invitation rounds, please make a presence here your timelines.

I am having a good news to start with Mr Shinde, and I know few have already received their grants with this same background, I congratulate them behalf of all. However, the reason to start with Mr Shinde is, incredibly, he received his grant within 1 month time (Today). Please see his timelines.
Great news. And I remember, he was the one who awaited patiently for long time (EOI Date - May 2013) and he got invite exactly one month back 21st October and today, 22nd Nov, he got grant :) :israel: :yo:

I also like to appreciate his patience throughout the process, he never shown any disappointments about delay, he was very patient, as if he forget this process (Like me), and eventually he got grant without any tension. His notice of grant in the thread is also quite simple :) I liked that.

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/163659-subclass-189-60-points-waiting-invitation-6.html

People again - Please make your presence here for us to track the successful grants with same background as in the subject line. Because, this is where many of the people are puzzled now. Please also mark your entry here, if you are already in queue after your invitation waiting for the grant with similar background, and yet to receive the grant .

All the best for all of us :)

Best regards,
JR
Iam with old acs and yet to upload pcc and medicals. Filled form 80 and doubtful whether to upload it now or later. Hoping for a grant before jan.all other remaining docs have been uploaded.

Reactions: jre05 and Pepraoz

·
Registered
736 Posts
H,
I am with old acs, still waiting for my agent to confirm my filled visa application,

Reactions: Pepraoz

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Samkalu and Oz Dream, I see that both of you guys have 65. People with 60 would interest more too :behindsofa: You guys shouldn't have a problem as even if they reduce 5 points, you will still be eligible and get grant (No rejection I saw in 65 so far). A lot of my friends with old ACS and 65 got grant recently. :)

Best regards,
JR

·
Registered
736 Posts
You don't have to be worried abt 60 points, there are some applicants got recently with60 points

Reactions: jre05

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You don't have to be worried abt 60 points, there are some applicants got recently with60 points
Shinde is best example, he just shared his background in the above thread posted. :) That brings smile on our face :)

Best regards,
JR

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.