I have been granted WA SS last week. I have also applied for VIC SS on March 5 and got an acknowledgement on 14 March.
Now I am confused that should I wait for VIC or go ahead with WA sponsorship and file 176. If I want wait for VIC, how long should I wait for. What is the most sensible cutoff date till which I can wait for VIC. I don’t want to mess up with WA SS as well by waiting too long for VIC (I don’t know I may get negative results also after waiting so long).
Further, is there any chance to change my state sponsorship after applying 176. Suppose, If I get VIC after applying 176 with WA, will it be possible to change it to VIC.
Your thoughts and suggestions are highly appreciated.
It's been some time since this post, but maybe you can still tell me if you Vic SS application was successful?