Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

I got visa 489 and I would like to convey big thanks to this forum. It helps really lot for me to understand the correct steps and procedures and again big thanks to all the forum members :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:.

Now my second goal is to find a good job there in ICT Field. I would like to seek some advice from your expertise regarding the following.

I want to get a virtual phone number in Australia to update it with my CV and divert it to my local number in Sri Lanka. What are the best options available for me.

Thanks

·
Registered
246 Posts
hi all,

I got visa 489 and I would like to convey big thanks to this forum. It helps really lot for me to understand the correct steps and procedures and again big thanks to all the forum members :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:.

Now my second goal is to find a good job there in ICT Field. I would like to seek some advice from your expertise regarding the following.

I want to get a virtual phone number in Australia to update it with my CV and divert it to my local number in Sri Lanka. What are the best options available for me.

Thanks
Congratulations!! good luck to your Job Hunt...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts