Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear community, first of all I thank you for an opportunity for communication. Recently I got selected in Dubai based IT company as a Software Engineer. I am from India. And have done my bachelor's in 2012 and haven't received Original Degree. As of now I have provisional certificate and consolidate marks memo. I have given only eight days for migration.
When I approach for GAD they aren't attesting PC and CMM unless I provide OD. So kindly guide me how do I attest (GAD, MEA, UAE )my documents without OD . And my question is what happen if I reach UAE without attesting my documents. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Simply put, you cant. You need to get your degree.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What do you mean by simply put..........after travelling a long journey I got this job opportunity.

·
Registered
864 Posts
1. Find out from your employer if an attested degree is a requirement, and if yes

2. Get your degree and get it attested. A provisional certificate is not sufficient and does not take the place of the degree

·
Registered
845 Posts
as imac has said, it is quite likely that you will need your original degree document. many positions here require the attestation of the degree in order to receive an employment visa. so while you may have gotten the job offer, you will very likely still require the OD for attestation before they can apply for your visa.

i'd get on it ASAP. for attestation, a notary will need to see the original document. i have no idea what the process is in India but in Canada it required several steps.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
What do you mean by simply put..........after travelling a long journey I got this job opportunity.
he wasn't being rude.
He was giving you the correct answer in a concise manner.

there is no slight on your 'journey'

1 - 6 of 6 Posts