Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got my skills assessed through RPL and i got a positive letter...

Thanks to all of those who supported and helped me directly or indirectly

Now next steps,
I want to start filling up the form for actual application form 1276.pdf
A few questions here,
1) How did people apply, online or by courier?
2) If i apply online, do i still have to send scanned notarized zeroxes to autralia for the visa??
3)Payment can be done online right? on their website currency covertor, i saw that they accept bank drafts from india.only..so confused if my credit card would work.

please guide...

thanks
sandeep

·
Registered
353 Posts

Now next steps,
A few questions here,
2) If i apply online, do i still have to send scanned notarized zeroxes to autralia for the visa??
3)Payment can be done online right? on their website currency covertor, i saw that they accept bank drafts from india.only..so confused if my credit card would work.

please guide...

thanks
sandeep
Congratulations on getting the positive skills assessment.

1. Most people apply online, it is preferable and takes lesser time than paper one.
2. You need to send colored scanned copies of original documents. This is only what DIAC accepts. Why would you send notarized photocopies if you have originals?
3. If you have enough credit limit on your credit card then it would surely work. I used an Indian AMEX card to pay online.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply atsurti

I didn't get your comments.."if you have originals"??...We are not supposed to send originals to them right?

Credit limit is the problem..i am short by a few thousands and bank guys are not ready to extend it until the next 6 months...in that case, what are my other options?

Once Online application is made no more forms to be given to them right?

Atsurti, would it be possible for you to add me to gtalk so that i can have quick chat with you on the process.? my gtalk id is [email protected]

thanks
sandeepraj

·
Registered
353 Posts
Thanks for your reply atsurti

I didn't get your comments.."if you have originals"??...We are not supposed to send originals to them right?

Credit limit is the problem..i am short by a few thousands and bank guys are not ready to extend it until the next 6 months...in that case, what are my other options?

Once Online application is made no more forms to be given to them right?

Atsurti, would it be possible for you to add me to gtalk so that i can have quick chat with you on the process.? my gtalk id is [email protected]

thanks
sandeepraj
Hi,

You dont have to send any original document. I have already said you need to send scanned colored copies of originals. I meant why would you take a photocopy of an original, notarize it, scan it and then send it to DIAC :)

If you apply online you dont need to send anything by paper. You get a link where you can upload documents.

The CO will ask for form 80 and form 1221 later.

As far as credit limit is concerned I have read Citibank gives an option to pay some money upfront to increase the credit limit. I dont think other banks give that option.

You can ask questions here... There are many people who can answer your questions.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Can we use debit card for DIAC payment.

Hi Frnds,

First of all thanks a lot for all your support for the new people.

I just submitted my ACS application today, Used credit card for payment.

Now my question is : Can we pay the DIAC fees with Debit card ?

·
Registered
11 Posts

Now next steps,
A few questions here,

please guide...

thanks
sandeep
Hi Sandeep,

Can u please send us your RPL for guidance if u dont mind. That would surely help me in saving time and make my RPL application fast track. u can remove all proper nouns n confidential details. my email id [email protected]. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Congratulations....
Great Going...

Now next steps,
A few questions here,

please guide...

thanks
sandeep

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Sandeep,

Can u please send us your RPL for guidance if u dont mind. That would surely help me in saving time and make my RPL application fast track. u can remove all proper nouns n confidential details. my email id [email protected]. Thanks in advance.
It is surely not recommended to exchange reports for the fear of rejection at the ACS. You can send me your documents for review whenever u finish them. I will surely help you. Also, the forums posts will help you in writing. you can ask me questions..on the forum...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.