·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All expat member

I required your help.
I got 175 visa on July 2009 and my last entry March 20 2010
Recently I got married(November 2009)
My wife is a University graduate with Bachelor in Business Administration major Finance and Banking.
How could I take my wife to Asutralia with me.
Or what is the time frame to take my wife to australia

Thanks in Advance
Nazib

·
Registered
3 Posts
The partner visa seems to be what you need. Subclass 309.

The only thing it doesn't allow from what I can tell is subsidized tuition rates, for the first two years at least.

I considered a partner visa, but ended up going for the 175 instead as I was qualified and wanted to attend Uni right away. Others might have better advice though.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
You'll need to apply for a spouse visa. Had you been married before your visa grant then your wife would have gone onto your application for PR.

Please see the Immi website.

There are both onshore and offshore options for spouse visa. You may wish to contact DIAC to find out if your wife can accompany you and then if you can apply for an onshore spouse visa while both of you are in Australia.

Dear All expat member

I required your help.
I got 175 visa on July 2009 and my last entry March 20 2010
Recently I got married(November 2009)
My wife is a University graduate with Bachelor in Business Administration major Finance and Banking.
How could I take my wife to Asutralia with me.
Or what is the time frame to take my wife to australia

Thanks in Advance
Nazib

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
get your marriage registered. they need a proof and do not accept anything other thn registered marriage certificate, speak to someone at DIAC, alternatively search the forum for spouse visa, it takes about 3 months.

·
Registered
233 Posts
This is the partners visa Info.

Partner Visa: Offshore Temporary and Permanent (Subclasses 309 and 100)

This visa allows you to enter or remain in Australia on the basis of your married or de facto relationship with your partner:
- on a temporary visa (usually for a waiting period of approximately two (2) years from the date you applied for the visa)
- on a permanent visa if, after the waiting period (if applicable), your partner relationship still exists and you are still eligible for this visa.

Your partner must provide sponsorship for you.....

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
get your marriage registered. they need a proof and do not accept anything other thn registered marriage certificate, speak to someone at DIAC, alternatively search the forum for spouse visa, it takes about 3 months.
Thanks Anj...
Here I moved to Aussie by January'10...
then i have lodged an application into DIAC for my wife
then what is the tentative time frame to take my wife to Oz?
Here me and my wife also from High Risk country

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello

The partner visa seems to be what you need. Subclass 309.

The only thing it doesn't allow from what I can tell is subsidized tuition rates, for the first two years at least.

I considered a partner visa, but ended up going for the 175 instead as I was qualified and wanted to attend Uni right away. Others might have better advice though.
Hello
I want to tell you that what is the time frame for 309 and 100

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello
I want to tell you that what is the time frame for 309 and 100
there is another issue
How can I lodge file outside Australia?
what is the difference of time frame between onshore and offshore applicants?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts