Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

Today I got my visas stamped (as suggested by our expats). The doubt I had about fees ( Pl see my thread on 2nd installment) is now resolved and it s a bonus for me. I ve been given a very short period for my initial entry(before 25th May 2010), may be because my Police Clearance is expiring in Feb 2010?

I would like to convey my special thanks to reddy.n, mr.india, anj1976, rangola1 ,gr8leo87 ,mrmsml ,dolly ,frappe ,riversandlakes, topcat83 and my Sri Lankan friend Sihan for your kind advise. ;)

My time line is as follows

175 MODL (Accountant) lodged - Feb 2008
Sent IELTS again for CSL - Dec 2009
Visa Granted - Jan 2010

It was a very long wait as I was postponing my IELTS for CSL (Expecting things to change).

Best Regards

Chand:)

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
He he he... I think Australian immigration is very lucky for you... you have not yet landed there but saved $3200 (Second installmant..)

Have fun and start preparation for the moove.
Cheers..

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Hey chand, congratulations once again

·
Registered
173 Posts
CONGRATULATION AGAIN CHAND. :clap2:

You are all set to come here. Which city you are planning?

Hi everyone

Today I got my visas stamped (as suggested by our expats). The doubt I had about fees ( Pl see my thread on 2nd installment) is now resolved and it s a

Chand:)

·
Registered
50 Posts
hey chand..very happy..I'm of cause moving to Melbourn as my wife's sister is there..good luck & best of luck on Job hunting process...plannig to fly in June..

·
Registered
541 Posts
chand.......
COngrats on getting Visa
...................................................................................................................
Applied Visa 175 April 2008 (Paper visa MODL, CSL ,)
Got CO and Medicals July 2009
MEDICALS and PCC finalized July 30th 2009
Job Verification November 10th 2009
175 VISA GRANDED 22nd December 2009

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
chand.......
COngrats on getting Visa
...................................................................................................................
Thanx hari999999

When are you hoping to go there? What's the location selected?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Planning to go in April.
But location not yet decided. But not intrested in Melbourne
Hi hair999999

Thank you. We ( myself ,my wife and 2 daughters) are planing to move to Sydney in 1st week of May. Still didn't book the tickets as some of my friends are predicting a drop in airfare after March due to winter. A friend of mine in Sydney wants me to stay with him until I get a job. Further, according to him 2 Bed accommodation can be found for 200/- AUD per week (Auban).

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hi hair999999

Thank you. We ( myself ,my wife and 2 daughters) are planing to move to Sydney in 1st week of May. Still didn't book the tickets as some of my friends are predicting a drop in airfare after March due to winter. A friend of mine in Sydney wants me to stay with him until I get a job. Further, according to him 2 Bed accommodation can be found for 200/- AUD per week (Auban).
chand.....
Thanks for that news as a drop in airfare after march.
You found to be lucky with accomadation offer.
.......................................................................................................................

·
Registered
342 Posts
Big congrats..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts