Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi., Just wondering if anybody out there can give me a lead on schools in Australia. I have a 15 year old girl and we may move to either Perth or Sydney and I am thinking about a good school that is structured (Catholic is ok) and that will prepare her for University and further.

Thanks for any help with websites, blogs and such.

Regards
Sandra

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Depends how much you have to spend?
Hi,

Thanks for helping. We could pay middle class and a bit more., but not super expensive. Example for the moment we are paying about $15,000 a year [equivalent to A$] (just for school fees) not inclusive of meals, transport, etc.

Thanks again

·
Banned
934 Posts
Hi,

Thanks for helping. We could pay middle class and a bit more., but not super expensive. Example for the moment we are paying about $15,000 a year [equivalent to A$] (just for school fees) not inclusive of meals, transport, etc.

Thanks again
That kind of money maybe 1 or 2k more will get you into the elite private schools in Perth which I went to one. I'm unsure how the visa situation effects this though it may cost a lot more.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That kind of money maybe 1 or 2k more will get you into the elite private schools in Perth which I went to one. I'm unsure how the visa situation effects this though it may cost a lot more.

Thanks again for the info. Will start looking into the visa situation and see how that goes.

Much appreciate your help.

Good day

·
Registered
133 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts