Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Relocating to London from USA and am looking for a good place to live in a middle class village with good primary schools near London City Airport.

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
I do not think you will find a village near to the airport, you will have to go a lot further afield, probably well into Kent

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you

I do not think you will find a village near to the airport, you will have to go a lot further afield, probably well into Kent
My husband will be traveling about 2 days a week to Hatfield. Is there a good location to explore that is closer to London City but inbetween London City and Hatfield? Thank you for your help!

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
My husband will be traveling about 2 days a week to Hatfield. Is there a good location to explore that is closer to London City but inbetween London City and Hatfield? Thank you for your help!
That would be better if you had said nearer Hatfield and I would recommend that you look in that direction. How about the areas around Hatfield or perhaps Saint Albans, now that is a beautiful location.

London City airport is situated in what was once the docklands of the East End of London, some people might like this area but if it was me and I had a young family, I would want to live outside the Greater London area.

Put it another way, what if you had to choose between New York and Perth Amboy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.