Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys

I got the news that industrial engineering (65 points) with EOI submitted in December 2016 got an invitation this round (August 23rd).

Good luck guys. Hopefully you get an invitation very soon.

·
Registered
23,925 Posts
Hi guys

I got the news that industrial engineering (65 points) with EOI submitted in December 2016 got an invitation this round (August 23rd).

Good luck guys. Hopefully you get an invitation very soon.
The applicant himself is not a member of the forum ?
It would have been more authentic and useful if he could give us his complete timeline

The agent may have been half asleep when he has told you this or the applicant points may have bumped,up for experience or age, which the agent may not have realised

Cheers

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It would have been more authentic and useful if he could give us his complete timeline

The agent may have been half asleep when he has told you this or the applicant points may have bumped,up for experience or age, which the agent may not have realised

Cheers
Sorry that I have not more details but I am sure that the agent is 99% correct. If you do not believe it is true, wait till DIBP releases this round's result.

·
Registered
23,925 Posts
Sorry that I have not more details but I am sure that the agent is 99% correct. If you do not believe it is true, wait till DIBP releases this round's result.
I am not doubting you in the least . just that only a single invite amongst 1000s of members on the forum just raise valid suspicion especially when the information is not directly from the applicant himself

Cheers

·
Registered
337 Posts

Cheers
system increases points for expression without you inputting it ?! are you sure?

·
Registered
23,925 Posts
system increases points for expression without you inputting it ?! are you sure?
Points for age are added or deducted automatically by the system

Similarly if you have left the TO DATE blank in the current job entry, then you will automatically get higher points once you cross the threshold limit

Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts