Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys,

Can you tell us good Indian Grocery Stores in Sydney (in/around Parramatta, Epping)?
We know there are heaps in Harris Park but not sure which is good amongst them.
Any recommendations?

Aarti

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hello Guys,

Can you tell us good Indian Grocery Stores in Sydney (in/around Parramatta, Epping)?
Any recommendations?

Aarti
If you have your own transportation then I would recommend Udaya Spice, which is believed to be one of the largest Indian Grocery store in Sydney.

Address:- 78 Station St Wentworthville NSW 2145

In case if you are looking around Harris Park, India Bazaar in Wigram Street (Budget store) or Radhe Suparmarket on Station St East Street.

:)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hello Guys,

Any recommendations?

Aarti
Hey mate,
Not sure if you still need help but I have found this website to be a lot of help to Indians...Indian Business Directory Australia
(P.S- this is not advertisement)

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
In my opinion go for the one closest to your place. They are all teh same. one will sell something at a higher price and other something for lower price. End of the day it all comes to the same. I have three stores within 3 kms, i go to the one with parking, they are a little expensive but it is the most convenient. Once you stock up, you wont have to go to the Indian store for weeks/ months. I go there only once a month, at times once in two months

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.