Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,

I would appreciate it if anyone could recommend me a good (4 or 5star) hotel in Antalya, which is not far from the airport and at the same time convenient for tours around Antalya.

Thanks,

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi , ı can say that all the hotels are in the city center . but it is easy to go to airport , ı can recommend you talya or dedeman hotel

·
Registered
26 Posts
There are too many hotels in Belek area, newly built and very luxurious. Although Belek is not very near to the airport, you can easily rent a car and travel around.
I have heard good things about Limak Lara as well. And Hillside Su is another option which is very very popular. (nightly prices might be nightmares during the high season june-august)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

I stayed at the Dogan Hotel in Antalya last July and can thoroughly recommend it. It is within walking distance of Kaleici (old town).

It has a swimming pool, internet facility, buffet style breakfast and optional buffet evening meal-lovely food.

Staff are friendly and helpful, speak german and english. A quiet hotel but within walking distance of harbour, shops and old town, they also can arrange trips for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts