Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will soon be moving from our hotel base to our new house and can provide a good home for a piano, if anybody has one they need to get rid of or sell at a reasonable price I would be very interested.

Cheers:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

·
Super Moderator
1,781 Posts
We will soon be moving from our hotel base to our new house and can provide a good home for a piano, if anybody has one they need to get rid of or sell at a reasonable price I would be very interested.

Cheers:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Lol..hope you're prepared to pay for a lot of re-tuning (don't even know if they have piano tuners in egypt) because pianos don't like the heat.....Temperature - a piano does not like to be too hot or too cold. A constant 18 to 21 degrees Celsius (65 - 70 degrees Farenheit) is ideal....or run your aircon to accomodate the piano;)

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Lol..hope you're prepared to pay for a lot of re-tuning (don't even know if they have piano tuners in egypt) because pianos don't like the heat.....Temperature - a piano does not like to be too hot or too cold. A constant 18 to 21 degrees Celsius (65 - 70 degrees Farenheit) is ideal....or run your aircon to accomodate the piano;)
we have a nice unused KEYBOARD :fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lanson,

Any details on the spec? We saw some nice Yamaha models in the Virgin Megastore in Downtown Mall in New Cairo, all the bells and whistles and require no tuning.
For the traditional model my wife my wife has numerous Egyptian friends here who are more than capable of "tuning a piano"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts