Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please suggest an agent that you had good experience working with ?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Sent a Pm to you , please check

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there website does not say anything regarding immigration consultacy ....thanks

can some of you guys proivde this information as well i know most are using agents whats wrong in putting it here :(

·
Registered
105 Posts
never go with any agent.
i used MARA agent but he also not paying much attention to my case.

do it yourself

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys ...its tough for me to do it since i need to file partner visa and my wife cant do it alone since i would be in Australia.

Any suggestions for good agents if any would be appreciated.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Thanks guys ...its tough for me to do it since i need to file partner visa and my wife cant do it alone since i would be in Australia.

Any suggestions for good agents if any would be appreciated.
Hello Mate,

I am using MARA agent based out of Australia.
Drop him email or talk to him.
He is nice and professional.
PM you his details.

Sent from my XT1068 using Expat Forum

·
Registered
46 Posts
Go with Y-Axis or Abhinav Consultancy.. found them quite helpful and professional.. although I did not go with any agent myself, one of my very close friend went via Y-axis, he takes them in good regards.

For Abhinav, i took one-off help from them when i got stuck somewhere and they helped me out.

As far as Mara agents are concerned, in my initial applications i found one Inder Wariach in Janakpuri Delhi bit better than others, u can pay a visit.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Can someone please suggest an agent that you had good experience working with ?
For AUS, there is no need. I would suggest to do it yourself and posts ur queries here as this is quite active forum.

The money that you intend to give to agent, donate atleast half of it to some charity because you need favourable luck as well in whole process.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Before going forward and employing any famous or infamous agency from India, suggest you to google and read reviews about them , there are few famous sites where you can post and read reviews.

No offence to anyone, read lot of negative reviews about abhinav and y axis.
As they force initially to take as much money as they can, and later on......stop even taking calls

·
Registered
46 Posts
Before going forward and employing any famous or infamous agency from India, suggest you to google and read reviews about them , there are few famous sites where you can post and read reviews.

No offence to anyone, read lot of negative reviews about abhinav and y axis.
As they force initially to take as much money as they can, and later on......stop even taking calls

Hi Piyush,

Totally agreed with you. It entirely depends upon luck. They suggested me couple of things.
But to all, I have seen Mara agents as well who stop taking calls, so going by piyush's comments one must review.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts