Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I've recently had a chance to experiment this lovely sport and am very much interested in giving it few more kicks....:rolleyes:

i know its a one person sport, but would prefer to go with someone else as the fun part increases...:D

so, if anyone is interested and knows the sport, please let me know....

Thanks,:)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just remember, if you get bad advice in the beginning it will make for a bad experience. Rules, rules, and more rules. :)

Your confusing rules:eek:.....no worries....im relying on your advices when we go for it....

but while you are on holidays i need to find someone to practice with not to forget the RULES! :D

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
I could be interested actually, used to play fairly regularly when I was at school, although never too seriously. Bought a new set of clubs last week and have been to the range at Jebel Ali almost every day since trying to get my swing back, somewhat unsuccessfully so far lol.

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
I love golfing.. but my issue seems to be I do not have off on the 'regular' days, and on my work days, I am gone 16 hours from the casa... so I dont do alot on my four days of working. Am available Sunday afternoon thru Tuesday.

I am no pro but enjoy a few rounds every once in a while and going to the driving range a few times a week back home.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.