Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I've just landed in Dubai and was wondering if someone would be also interested in taking golf lessons?
I just did my green card but haven't played much since then (August) so if you're a total beginner it's ok with me.
Preferable times are either evenings on weekdays or weekends.

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
Hi guys,
I've just landed in Dubai and was wondering if someone would be also interested in taking golf lessons?
I just did my green card but haven't played much since then (August) so if you're a total beginner it's ok with me.
Preferable times are either evenings on weekdays or weekends.
Am interested too. took a few lessons last year, spent a bit of time at the driving range, and played a couple of times with friends.
However, haven't done that since April this year, so a lot of catching up to do.

Can only do weekends - once you get to 5 posts we can share contact details over PMs

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'd be interested too. Just started first two lessons so once I figure out the basics, I should be good to join. As per above, once you reach 5 posts, you can use the pm (private message) functionality

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guys, let me know if someone is interested in Foundation Package at Emirates Goldf Club, the price is 1,350 AED per person when 2 people sign up, this is pretty much the best deal that's available now.
Details on page 5:
issuu.com/dubaigolf/docs/i-8098__egc_academy_____brochure_20?e=4318873/9494151

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm interested as well. Had some introductory training back home, but haven't played. I'm good to do most mornings and weekends.

I'm up for the Emirates Golf Club package too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts