Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a bit of help here.
Want to get this but then card readers for the tv are mentioned so a bit concerned i may not have the right equipment.
Also note they show GOL stadium through their website???Which has a larger selection available.

Anyone give me the heads up whats available and possible ?
Thanks.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Need a bit of help here.
Want to get this but then card readers for the tv are mentioned so a bit concerned i may not have the right equipment.
Also note they show GOL stadium through their website???Which has a larger selection available.

Anyone give me the heads up whats available and possible ?
Thanks.
I've had Gol for a couple of years and when I subscribed, I did it online. They sent a TDT box with a card slot in it so it may be the same. But they speak no English so I'm not sure if you can still subscribe online. If you call them you'll need someone able to speak Spanish. I've actually just cancelled my Gol TV which was hard work. But they show La Liga, as well as Saturday lunchtime and Sunday Lunchtime Premier League games. Sometimes midweek games too. The internet feed used to show Saturday 3pm games but that went owing to Premier League rules so that's another reason I've cancelled it.

·
Registered
716 Posts
What about BEIN sport. Is it possible to get it via dish in Spain?
Yes.
Easy to get in most of south and south east spain on an 80x85cm dish.
Subs are a bit more expensive this year compared to last year, but 15plus HD channels, 2 dedicated in English, for around 300-400euros...

Should note that this coming EPL season is the last year of the international broadcasters 3 year deal...so things may change for the following 16/17 season

·
Registered
716 Posts
According to this article, the footy will still be subscription based when the time comes.

Atresmedia launches Mega channel - TBI Vision TBI Vision
Yes.
GOLTV is being closed down al together.
And on some providers BeIN Sports Spain will be created, a subscription based sports channel. But it looks like it will not be on TDT.
Reports say they have already bid 250m euros for the Barcalona Real Madrid matches..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts