Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys
have been refused spousal visa and withdrew an appeal so there is the perfect case of double trouble. :)

Guys and gals please tell me anything we are missing
six months payslip for 18000 pounds ,
contract ,savings deposit of 22000 pounds for six months
,deed of house and communication letters and skype conversations
,applicants personal bank statements of 2000 pounds .
photos of marriage ,
marriage certificate ,
naaric certificate ,
toefl score 100/120.

We are short 600 pounds on the contract will that be a big problem:)

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Why were you refused the first time? And have you fixed any and all the issues that were cause for your refusal?

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Explain the missing 600 pounds on your contract? Are you currently earning more than your contract states? What do your payslips state?

Do you meet the financial requirement now?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for your reply , well I have a permanent contract of 18000 pounds . my salary slips indicate 1250 pound per month after tax .we have savings of 22000 pounds

·
Registered
69 Posts
I personally think been refused a visa is not double trouble...as long as you address pitfalls from the first application its OK. I was refused because we didn't put original bank statements and no sufficient docs on accommodation. I re applied and put the refusal notice,the docs were missed out initially and they granted it even faster...it took 6 weeks to be refused and 4 weeks to be successful

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@ppretty thank you for your reply and building up my hopes ,yes ,it was required of us to follow lot things and we didn't , unfortunately we couldn't understand lot of the legal things and were pretty naive.

Do you think we need any further documentation :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Don't worry there is just so much to read I couldn't understand it all either...but thanks to this forum. Maybe you can post a list of documents you plan to submit and people can advise if you need any more. But I think if you met most of the requirements the last time including English the you could just put the updated information you had missed before and put a refusal notice also include a write up stating reasons for the withdraw of appeal

·
Registered
34 Posts
Do you have to have the "original" bank statements? Could you print them off and have your bank put some sort of imprint or seal on it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.