Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
I am a Pakistani citizen,I am going with my family from Dammam saudi arabia to Adelaide Australia on Jan 12 2014, please let me know i some one is going we both can help each other

I am also cargo my stuff through sea shipment, please let me know if anyone interested to share the container

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi i4iffi,

Congrats on moving to Adelaide! I just happened to see your msg today (13Jan) which is a bit late coz I'm sure you must have landed there already.

Nevertheless, I too hold my Aussie PR and intend to move to ADL permanently in Aug/Sep 2014. But I already visited ADL in Oct 2013 and stayed there for about 10 days. Got a chance to meet few felow forum members there; was a good trip.

I dont hold super information of everything, but can guide you with few stuff I have learnt along my way there. Do ask should you need any help/guidance.

Good luck on your move and take care.

Cheers, Betz

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi i4iffi,

Congrats on moving to Adelaide! I just happened to see your msg today (13Jan) which is a bit late coz I'm sure you must have landed there already.

Nevertheless, I too hold my Aussie PR and intend to move to ADL permanently in Aug/Sep 2014. But I already visited ADL in Oct 2013 and stayed there for about 10 days. Got a chance to meet few felow forum members there; was a good trip.

I dont hold super information of everything, but can guide you with few stuff I have learnt along my way there. Do ask should you need any help/guidance.

Good luck on your move and take care.

Cheers, Betz
hello,
i am planning to move SA, can u help me need info about the city, job market etc.

·
Registered
17 Posts
hello,
i am planning to move SA, can u help me need info about the city, job market etc.

Hi mnabeel,

Sure, can help you to the best of my knowledge. But just to let you know that there are already plenty of threads in this site who have covered general topics on SA related to the city, job market etc.

Nevertheless, do pm me if you have any specific queries to ask.

Cheers,
Betz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts