Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Forum,
It was my mistake, where i have entered wrong dateofbirth while applying PAR for my Bachelors degree, with the same date of birth, i got my result
It is Actually 24 Nov, by mistake i have typed it as 21 Nov. I got my PAR result positive with Level 7, but the only problem is the DOB.
I got one more PostGraduation Diploma qualification validated successfully where i have given correct date of birth

Will there be any impact if i apply for EOI without rectifying the date of birth for my bachelors degree?

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
4,930 Posts
Hi Forum, It was my mistake, where i have entered wrong dateofbirth while applying PAR for my Bachelors degree, with the same date of birth, i got my result It is Actually 24 Nov, by mistake i have typed it as 21 Nov. I got my PAR result positive with Level 7, but the only problem is the DOB. I got one more PostGraduation Diploma qualification validated successfully where i have given correct date of birth Will there be any impact if i apply for EOI without rectifying the date of birth for my bachelors degree? Thanks.
I very much doubt it will cause you any issues, but if you're worried just ring or email NZQA and ask for the assessment to be updated with your correct DOB.

Reactions: indtiger

·
Registered
225 Posts
Email them with ur case number or application number. I forgot to add some job history on my submitted wnd selected EOI and was worried bcuz the claimed job years dont match the job history years.

I emailed them , then two weeks later when my selected EOI was being checked I got an email asking for the missing details , one day later I got the ITA.

:)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks verymuch escapedtonz and simpe me for getting back on this
I have sent out email to nzqa refering my problem.
In the mean time, can i go ahead with EOI? Any suggestions?

·
Super Moderator
4,930 Posts
Thanks verymuch escapedtonz and simpe me for getting back on this I have sent out email to nzqa refering my problem. In the mean time, can i go ahead with EOI? Any suggestions?
I'd wait a few days to see if you get a response from nzqa.
The next EOI selection is the 16th October so you have 1 week till that time anyway.
How many points are you claiming ?

Sent from my iPad using ExpatForum

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd wait a few days to see if you get a response from nzqa.
The next EOI selection is the 16th October so you have 1 week till that time anyway.
How many points are you claiming ?

Sent from my iPad using ExpatForum
Claiming exactly 140 points

1 - 6 of 6 Posts