Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:fingerscrossed:Hi everyone,
Wondering if I,as a US citizen can avoid a fiancé visa if we marry in Gibraltar.My future husband has had several European job offers,and at this point we are not sure whether we will be going on to Europe,or the UK.I understand if we returned to the UK,I would have to come back to the US to apply for a spouse visa...I understand the situation is different if we went on to Europe.I'm just mostly wondering at this point,if I would need a fiancée visa just to wed at Gibraltar.I have sent them at Email,but won't get a reply until next week.Does anybody here have any information on this issue?Thank you in advance,
Julie :)

·
Registered
38,943 Posts
I don't think so. Gibraltar doesn't require any residential qualification for marriage so I'd assume just visa-waiver is all you need. But wait for reply from the authorities.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think so. Gibraltar doesn't require any residential qualification for marriage so I'd assume just visa-waiver is all you need. But wait for reply from the authorities.
Thank you very much Joppa.That is also what I thought,but I will wait until they reply to my email inquiry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.