Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody here know of any airlines that fly from Madrid to Exeter? I have looked at British Airways, Iberia, and multiple travel agents online and still cannot find a single plain that flys to Exeter; not even a domestic English line. The only way I have found so far would be to fly to London on Iberia and then, if I can find an airline, fly domestic to Exeter.

·
Registered
39,151 Posts
Does anybody here know of any airlines that fly from Madrid to Exeter? I have looked at British Airways, Iberia, and multiple travel agents online and still cannot find a single plain that flys to Exeter; not even a domestic English line. The only way I have found so far would be to fly to London on Iberia and then, if I can find an airline, fly domestic to Exeter.
There doesn't seem to be any direct flight between Madrid and Exeter. An indirect option would be to fly Ryanair to Alicante and Flybe to Exeter. Ryanair has three daily flights, and currently there are some very cheap fares, from 20 euro one-way (no luggage, paying with Electron card) but Flybe only three times a week on Mon, Wed and Fri. Flights in the next few weeks are expensive (over 100 euro), but there are some cheap deals further ahead (from 48 euro).
Other options include flying to Malaga (Air Europa) and then Flybe, to Edinburgh (easyJet) and Flybe or to Dublin (Aer Lingus, Ryanair) and again Flybe. You have to compare their websites to find the cheapest fares and connections, as not every route has daily flights.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Train?

Fly to London (best airports for your would be City Airport or Heathrow) and then catch a train to Exeter.

If you fly to Heathrow you can catch a coach to Woking, and then take the train to Exeter from there.

If you Fly to City Airport, you can go to Waterloo (catch DLR to either Canary Wharf or Bank and reach Waterloo by tube) and take a South West Trains service,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.