Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I stayed in UK with the husband and Son had Indefinite Leave to remain in UK. After that because of family dispute i moved to India alone in 2009 December. Still now i stayed in India. Now we want to be as a family together.I wanted now to move back to UK in returning resident Visa. Could you please tell me the way to get ILE back.

Regards
SSRBG

·
Registered
39,079 Posts
It's nearly 4 years since you left UK (limit is 2 years) so, as stated, success is unlikely. You need very strong ties to UK, such as own children and other direct blood relatives living there (not just in-laws), owning a property and business and so on, and even then few are issued. Starting afresh with spouse visa (if your sponsor can meet the financial requirement) seems the only option.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's nearly 4 years since you left UK (limit is 2 years) so, as stated, success is unlikely. You need very strong ties to UK, such as own children and other direct blood relatives living there (not just in-laws), owning a property and business and so on, and even then few are issued. Starting afresh with spouse visa (if your sponsor can meet the financial requirement) seems the only option.
Thanks joppa for your reply.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.