Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Im not sure if anyone can help me??? I forgot to get my UK mobile unlocked before i moved out here last week, so i cant use my new Dubai sim card.

Does anyone know of anywhere in Duabi where i can get it unlocked and how much it would be?? I have seen sites on the net but wasnt 100% sure if they are safe???

Hope someone can help me>?

Thanks

·
Registered
133 Posts
im sure any phone can be unlocked. I know bunch of ppl using their unlocked US iphone here as well. And im sure if not the websites there will be shops or smthing like that to help you unlock the phone.

Is there a reason why you don't want to get a cellphone here?
If u are suspicious about unlocking it here, im sure you can get a simple phone here, nothing fancy just make the phonecalls and once u go for vacation you can unlock it in UK.

I just realized i probably didnt help much :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
computer plaza (Al Ain Centre) Mankool Road, Bur Dubai next to Spinneys, go in the front door and go right, speak to the Philipinos at the shop straight in front of you.

Cheap and friendly

·
Registered
95 Posts
lots of places actually. I went to Aptec mobile on the ground floor of Dubia mall. Paid 200Dhs. Minutes, found at most malls, will also do it for about 160Dhs. Takes a few days.

·
Registered
117 Posts
that's well expensive, paid 100 and the guy made it his life mission to get the phone unlocked (new phone), but hey it's your choice

·
Registered
868 Posts
Also there is mobile 3000 at he Crowne Plaza on SZR they charge about 90AED

;)

·
Banned
26 Posts
I too had a similar problem with the phone I used in US. But somehow got it unlocked in a place in Bur Dubai. If you still have the problem let me know I'll try to find the name of the place for you

Hi

Im not sure if anyone can help me??? I forgot to get my UK mobile unlocked before i moved out here last week, so i cant use my new Dubai sim card.

Does anyone know of anywhere in Duabi where i can get it unlocked and how much it would be?? I have seen sites on the net but wasnt 100% sure if they are safe???

Hope someone can help me>?

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.