Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I would like to obtain a skilled visa to be able to work and live in Australia. Is it possible for anyone here to provide me with a certified and trustworthy migration office contact or web information in Kuala Lumpur?

It would be great if you can share your personal experience(good or bad) if you have engaged one.

As for option 2, I believe I can also apply it solely by myself. If I go for this option, I'm sure the process will be tedious, complicated and time-consuming. There could be 100 steps throughout the entire process so perhaps you can guide me first on Step 1, 2 & 3. Once completed, I'll ask for further assistance and guidance on the following steps.

I hope there'll be helpful people in this forum.

Thanks and have a good day.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi everyone,

I would like to obtain a skilled visa to be able to work and live in Australia. Is it possible for anyone here to provide me with a certified and trustworthy migration office contact or web information in Kuala Lumpur?

It would be great if you can share your personal experience(good or bad) if you have engaged one.

As for option 2, I believe I can also apply it solely by myself. If I go for this option, I'm sure the process will be tedious, complicated and time-consuming. There could be 100 steps throughout the entire process so perhaps you can guide me first on Step 1, 2 & 3. Once completed, I'll ask for further assistance and guidance on the following steps.

I hope there'll be helpful people in this forum.

Thanks and have a good day.
Hi Dicsyen,

First of all I would like to wish you Good Luck for the decision you made. :clap2::clap2:

You can find list of registered agents in MARA in below URL,

https://www.mara.gov.au/agent/ARSearch.aspx?FolderID=394

I have applied through a agent and it was a ok experience. But personally I feel you can handle your own application without much bottlenecks. The agent will help you only in filing ACS / EOI / Visa Application, apart from that all other documentation work has to be done by you.

And always this forum is there for you to get related information.

Take your time, think and decide.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"The agent will help you only in filing ACS / EOI / Visa Application, apart from that all other documentation work has to be done by you."

Hey thanks for the reply. May I know what is an 'ACS' and what are the 'all other documentation works'?

·
Banned
1,236 Posts
My experience with two local MARA agents are total BAD...

After wasting 2 months, I decided to do things by myself.

BTW you may need to read up the official site first: SkillSelect

1 - 5 of 5 Posts