Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
First post for me here : I recently got my migration skills assessment from engineers Australia but I messed up on one thing - I went and got myself assessed (and approved) as a Structural Engineer.

I wasn't aware that structural engineering is only on the SOL And therefore not available for visa 189. I do, however, feel I have enough relevant experience to get myself certified as a civil engineer (which IS on the 189 occupations list) if I apply for another assessment.

Has anyone been in the same boat before ? Are there any issues if I do this ?

Thanks in advance !!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts