Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My name is Job. I am from India. I want work in gulf. Since there are lot of job websites like dubizzle, naukrigulf, monstergulf, if we register in these sites and apply for job, do we get any genuine calls?If so can anyone pls share that experience and its details?

·
Super Moderator
Originally from UK but lived in many countries
6,931 Posts
Hi,
Welcome to the forum.
There is plenty of information on the "stickys" section at the top of this board on getting jobs, accommodation and living in Dubai.
There are plenty of jobs advertised on the sites you mentioned.
I personally have helped a number of companies recently to recruit staff and have found very good people through Dubizzle.
But - you would be surprised at the number of applicants per job - especially the ones that don't even get considered because the candidate does not match either the qualifications or experience that is required for the job.
Some of the CVs are really badly laid out, full of mistakes and with inconsistent dates and information.
If you are serious in getting a job here - you need to make sure your CV is good and accurate.
Make sure you only apply for jobs that match your credentials.
Don't apply for a job that requires a female from Philippines if you are a moustached male from India!!
Best of luck
Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts