Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Asking another question - We have our German Police Certificates and need to send to NVC with translation - do we need a to get a copy of Certificate but in English or do we just have the Certificate name and the result translated and signed??? * Thanks..*
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.