Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi experts,
I've sent the courier with the form, receipt and passport attested copy to the German office for police clearance,. It has reached them on Feb 22, 2018.. I still have not heard from them.. It's Goin to be 1 month. When can I likely expect the Pcc from Germany to India .. Also If there is a way to find out if they have received it and working on it or if they can tell us when we can expect it.

Thanks!
Chris

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
I've sent you a PM with their email ID. There is no other way to track the PCC progress but to write to them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, I too am in same situation where applied for german pcc with form, receipt and passport attested copy to the German office for police clearance. But haven't got a reply for 1 month now.
can you please help me with the email id where I can request an update on it. Thanks a lot for help.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Hello, I too am in same situation where applied for german pcc with form, receipt and passport attested copy to the German office for police clearance. But haven't got a reply for 1 month now.
can you please help me with the email id where I can request an update on it. Thanks a lot for help.
You can find their phone and email here: Bfj - Contact details

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
I am also going to apply PCC for Germany, Can we apply online from Australia or through paper mode is only option ?
Not sure how it is now, but back then I had sent the filled PDF and other documents (passport and bank statement as payment evidence) by email to their BZR.International email ID.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello
During such a pandemic situation I have already sent my conduct certificate for apostillation in Germany almost 2 months ago but their response is not good. I still don't know when I will receive my certificate back from them as everything is getting delayed now. I have sent them the original copy of the conduct certificate, sent them the proof of payment .
Can anyone provide any suggestion? where to contact and how do they normally send the letter back to India? If it is in registered letter post (no tracking ID), it will never reach to your home. I have such bad experience.
Swarnendu

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Hello
During such a pandemic situation I have already sent my conduct certificate for apostillation in Germany almost 2 months ago but their response is not good. I still don't know when I will receive my certificate back from them as everything is getting delayed now. I have sent them the original copy of the conduct certificate, sent them the proof of payment .
Can anyone provide any suggestion? where to contact and how do they normally send the letter back to India? If it is in registered letter post (no tracking ID), it will never reach to your home. I have such bad experience.
Swarnendu
I always received prompt responses from [email protected]
My German PCC was lost twice in transit, I eventually had it sent to a friend locally who then emailed me the scanned copy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I always received prompt responses from [email protected]
My German PCC was lost twice in transit, I eventually had it sent to a friend locally who then emailed me the scanned copy.
Do you have any idea where should I contact or do you have any other email ID? Today also I have mailed them in [email protected] but still no reply.
I told them it was so urgent. I also filled the 'contact form' from their website too twice recently.
Swarnendu

1 - 17 of 17 Posts