Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Are any of you German or Dutch and would be interested in meeting with me so that I can practice?! Does anyone know of a Stammtisch in the Maadi area or could we perhaps start one somewhere?!
I used to speak German well (Dutch slightly less well!), having studied languages at uni, but have not had much of a chance to practice in about 5 years and am looking to get back into it. I am English, female, late twenties currently working here at an international school.
Please let me know if anyone is interested or already knows of a 'meet-up' like this.
Nina

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello,
Are any of you German or Dutch and would be interested in meeting with me so that I can practice?! Does anyone know of a Stammtisch in the Maadi area or could we perhaps start one somewhere?!
I used to speak German well (Dutch slightly less well!), having studied languages at uni, but have not had much of a chance to practice in about 5 years and am looking to get back into it. I am English, female, late twenties currently working here at an international school.
Please let me know if anyone is interested or already knows of a 'meet-up' like this.
Nina
Hi,

I'm female, 26 years and from Germany. I could practise with you starting in January. So if you're still interested by that time we might meet up?!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,
Nina
Hi,

Moved to Maadi this Sunday for a project at our Cairo subsidiary.
I am German (m, 26) and studied in the Netherlands, so we could practice also Dutch. :)

At the moment do not know anyone besides work, so would be a very welcome opportunity.

Any ideas for a good meeting place?

Timur

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello Timur and Tefnut!
Sorry for the delay in my reply - it is quite busy at work in the run up to our Christmas break.
I will be going back to England for most of December but suggest the three of us try to meet up in Maadi in January. This could be the start of a beautiful Stammtisch! What do you guys think?
Nina

1 - 6 of 6 Posts