Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we have been in a relationship for 1 year and 6 months, and we are married.
evidence I have to submit will be:

marriage certificate,
pictures of holiday trips to Portugal, Spain and Blackpool
photos of family outings, Christmas and birthdays celebration.
a printed love book(a small customise book, with the end page asking, will you marry me?)
wedding pictures
screenshots from facebook messenger and whatsapp(selected texts).
travel tickets

i have added all the pictures i have into a photo album of 150 pages, is this too much? as i dont wanna provide too much photos which may complicate the officer? the reason i choose to put in the photo album is because in some photo it is dated, so by flipping the album book, the dated photo would evidence that we meet each other more than few times a month for a period of 1 year and a half.

any suggestion would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance

·
Registered
334 Posts
You are discouraged not to send a photo album. That's a bit over the top. 150 pages? Srsly?

You can just put one or two pictures from different occasions and put a date on them and put a short caption on what's in the picture. I'm sure for a 1 and a half year relationship you can fit all that in 10 pages A4 paper.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
315 Posts
I read in another thread that you are switching from a Tier 4 to FLR(M) and that you are currently living with your partner, is that correct?

If so, the proof of relationship is with official correspondence in both your names at the same address i.e. utility bills, council tax bill, bank statements; the full list is in the application form. You must also provide your marriage certificate. On top of that a few photos from your relationship and couple from the wedding day. That is it.

Look at my list here, we literally just switched my wife over from Tier 4 to FLR(M).

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
It should also be noted that the communication evidence (whatsapp, skype, IM, text, etc.) only needs to be presented from the period of time you were living apart.

Do not include something like a "love book" or a photo album. It is overly personal and really beside the evidence they're looking for.

Reactions: zach121
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.