Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I’m desperate for some advise here, a 2nd opinion I guess.

So I applied online for my wife?s spouse visa on 26th sept. Sent documents on 13th oct. all my paperwork is fine as I did so through a qualified legal adviser and my salary is way above the income requirement as I have a full-time and part time job.

My biggest worry already is that my payslip for my part time job says I am paid via bacs but I?m actually paid by cheque into my bank account. Also all my income taxes are fine and my boss is paying all taxes on his end. But will the payslip error and payment method being different refuse the application?

Or will it be okay because I am being paid correct amount penny for penny shown on my bank statement and matches the amount on my payslip?

Hopefully someone here can help me with an answer. Thank you. Someone did say as long as I’m paid right and all taxes and the amount matches on payslip and bank statement then it’s fine. Is that right? I’m so scared 😖😖

·
Registered
525 Posts
Should be fine as long as the figure on payslips match your bank statements.

If you used a legal advisor, they would have picked that up if there were any issues.

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello, so it’s been exactly 3 months today since my wife’s biometric date on October 2nd for a UK spouse visa.

I’m so scared because I got a call from Home office, an interview about my second job. They asked general questions days I work, hours, names of who works there and manager.

Do they normally call like this? Or do they only call if they think something is wrong or they suspect something? I am genuine in terms of my info and jobs.

My wife got an email today saying we’ve concluded our interviews and will give you a decision next couple of days.

I hope my boss gave the right info, he’s not the best of bosses but good enough :/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.