Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I had an email today from someone from GEMS regarding a recent job that has come up at Wellington Silicon Oasis, I had previously sent my CV and letter to GEMS in the hope of securing a job in Dubai in September.

She said that she will phone me tomorrow for a quick 5 minute chat to discuss further.

I just wondered if anyone else has had a phone call like this, as I am unsure to what they will ask? Five minutes isn't a long phone call!

Thanks
Paul

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi there,

They ask you why Dubai, ask you about your experience and just get a general feel for your personality etc. Then they will say that if they want to interview you, you'll hear in about a week once they've done all their prelim calls.

Good luck!

Gem

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi there,

They ask you why Dubai, ask you about your experience and just get a general feel for your personality etc. Then they will say that if they want to interview you, you'll hear in about a week once they've done all their prelim calls.

Good luck!

Gem
Had the prelim call and got an interview.

Did you have an interview for a school in Dubai Gemmald? Which one?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.