Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all.

I am from Turkey and 27. My english partner is 64.
We have been in a relationship for over 2 years. (12th of february 2010) We live together in istanbul but he goes and turns back to Turkey (40 days here 20 days in the Uk)

I have applied for proposed civil partnership from Turkey on the 22nd of march and i am still waiting for the visa's result.

I gave them my university licence (business menagement) , Esol KET certificate (88 pass with merit) , My Dilko English School certify which shows i have been studying as upper intermediate student since february (the advanced level is starting on the next tuesday), 88 pictures (all together) , hotel and flight tickets , phone call details, emails, a joint tenancy agreement, his bank statements which shows 12.000 saving money, his pension and other incomes (over 700 pounds ), rental income (900 pounds) his other home where he lives and i am going to live (i hope) , support letters from 2 friends , lawyer's letter (wilson llp) , human rights articles (12th right to marry and 14th aganist discrimination) e.t.c.

i couldn't remember now what we gave them more.

i hope they won't refuse me. Because we both tired of the problem.
all of my previous holiday visa applications twice and civilpartnership visitor visa once were refused by the uk istanbul consulate. Due to make up excuses by the uk istanbul consulate.

Can anybody give me any advice please if they will refuse me , what should i do ?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.