Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
There's an app by the Mexican government call Gasoapp that will check for nearby gas stations and their prices. It also has a handy feature that can be use to notify if the gas price does not match. I just recently installed it so I'm hoping that it will be useful.

·
Registered
700 Posts
There's an app by the Mexican government call Gasoapp that will check for nearby gas stations and their prices. It also has a handy feature that can be use to notify if the gas price does not match. I just recently installed it so I'm hoping that it will be useful.
I just installed it. I also gassed up today @ 15.64 for Magna - which agrees with the app.

Here - at least - the price can change almost daily. You can tell by the length of cars waiting to gas up - someone must issue a heads up that prices are about to go up...

·
Registered
172 Posts
I just installed it. I also gassed up today @ 15.64 for Magna - which agrees with the app.
That's great can't wait till I need to get my car filled up, how boring am I? Would also love an app with the prices of natural gas. They have really spiked up like crazy.

·
Registered
172 Posts
It looks like they are going to open up an Arco gas station here in TJ soon. Also heard that Costco opened up their own gas station at their store in San Luis Potosi.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts