Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi forum members,

I would like to know about the job availability of Program or Project administrator in Australia. This occupation offering by three states under some special clauses, which would be not an easy thing for offshore candidates. I came to know through one of this group member that this occupation does not have strong requirement in Australian organizations, and received a disappointment response from experts and Immigration lawyers of Australia.

My skills were assessed by Vetassess for this occupation. I do not understand that if the occupation not in demand why AU encouraged people for skill assessment. I lost time and invested huge amount of money for PR Visa.

I have posted few threads for some information about different migration matters, but no proper response from people due to they might be busy with their daily or migration activities. I believe that this forum has number of experts with professional and real experience in migration subject. Therefore, I request any expert or forum member share present situation and future about this occupation.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards
K V R

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Friends,

Would anyone share information or view on the title of the thread.

Kind Regards
K V R

1 - 2 of 2 Posts