Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi does anyone know where I can buy single and double futons within the west Algarve area. I have tried Moviflor but they cant deliver until June 2010. I would prefer somewhere that I can chose the ones I want and either take them away or have them delivered that week. IKEA is too far away unfortunately.

Thanks

Rob

·
Registered
146 Posts
Have you tried looking at the adverts on "the portugal news"? They are mostly on the Algarve area so you might find something there. Why a Futon? they are so b......hard, I always get a back ache when I sleep on one! And as for trying to get up from a futon early in the morning......

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you tried looking at the adverts on "the portugal news"? They are mostly on the Algarve area so you might find something there. Why a Futon? they are so b......hard, I always get a back ache when I sleep on one! And as for trying to get up from a futon early in the morning......
Dont worry the futons are just for a games room in the house that I can use when unexpected friends turn up. Ideally I would like single seat futons as they are for sitting infront of a games machine. Thanks for you reply, does the portugal news have a web site (I will do a search in a minute). Once again many thanks. Rob.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts