Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Does anyone know the current speed of HOC in finalizing health assessment ?
My medical results were referred on 05/04/2012. When can I expect it to be finalized ?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Hi All,

My medical results were referred on 05/04/2012. When can I expect it to be finalized ?
Wait for a few more working days and you should get the magic email. You can see my timelines below.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wait for a few more working days and you should get the magic email. You can see my timelines below.
Thanks for the reply. But your signature doesn't tell about how long did it take to finalize your med ? Was it referred to HOC for you as well ?

·
Registered
628 Posts
oh man my CO is from T4 and all docs are Met/Meds finalised on 3rd April and still no news. I am kind of tensed everyday looking at my Inbox every now and then!

after all docs are Met/Meds are finalised what is the move DIAC will take? There is no further request from CO for any docs/forms!...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dreamaus said:
oh man my CO is from T4 and all docs are Met/Meds finalised on 3rd April and still no news. I am kind of tensed everyday looking at my Inbox every now and then!

after all docs are Met/Meds are finalised what is the move DIAC will take? There is no further request from CO for any docs/forms!...
Did you send an email to your CO asking status of your application? I sent one yesterday and got a reply today that he is just waiting for my medical finalization and no further docs are outstanding.. Btw my CO is too from T4..

·
Registered
134 Posts
Did you send an email to your CO asking status of your application? I sent one yesterday and got a reply today that he is just waiting for my medical finalization and no further docs are outstanding.. Btw my CO is too from T4..
Hi

Was your medicals uploaded online or sent through mail? Also do you know what is this process of finalization of medicals? I mean say the hopital sends the reports and after that what finalization needs to be done?

Thanks.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I was bit hesitant to send a mail to CO...I can think of that option...is there a specific form or just a regular mail to that Adelaide team 4 mail addressing my CO?

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hi

Was your medicals uploaded online or sent through mail? Also do you know what is this process of finalization of medicals? I mean say the hopital sends the reports and after that what finalization needs to be done?

Thanks.
AFAIK, it has to be done online via eHealth only. DIAC will receive the reports and other docs like HIV/XRAY etc and will see if anything is abnormal. If they feel so they will refer it to the next authority to find out may be the severity of it. if all is well they will move the status to finalised.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Did they tell you why you were referred? I am wondering if the doctors tell you right there and then if something looks suspicious and the reasons why you're being referred.

·
Registered
134 Posts
AFAIK, it has to be done online via eHealth only. DIAC will receive the reports and other docs like HIV/XRAY etc and will see if anything is abnormal. If they feel so they will refer it to the next authority to find out may be the severity of it. if all is well they will move the status to finalised.
Thanks for the response.

I am in USA and health results are only sent through mail from any USA centers. So I was wondering how long does it normally take to finalize the medicals if all reports are normal.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Thanks for the response.

I am in USA and health results are only sent through mail from any USA centers. So I was wondering how long does it normally take to finalize the medicals if all reports are normal.
The US doesn't have the electronic facility - I suspect all medicals are sent to the embassy in D.C, and from there, they upload the results. I got that piece of info from someone who did their medicals but for a partner visa.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Thanks for the response.

the diagnostic center where I did test uploaded on 2nd which I confirmed by calling them and the status moved for myself/my wife on 2nd itself and for my 3 month old son on 3rd. My reports I believe are all normal. no complications.

·
Registered
134 Posts
The US doesn't have the electronic facility - I suspect all medicals are sent to the embassy in D.C, and from there, they upload the results. I got that piece of info from someone who did their medicals but for a partner visa.
Yeah...I spoke to one of the medical centers in Chicago and they send reports to DC and also to sydney we can choose where they need to be sent. The fee depends where the report is being sent. Its a little higher if the reoprt needs to be sent to Sydney.

If it can be sent to DC and from there it gets uploaded than that is quicker process I guess. Anyone from USA with similar experience please let us know what process you went through.

Thanks.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
For me, my panel doctor said that everything is all right and he don't see anything of concern but still my medical results were reffered. However, medical for both my wife and kid was finalized the same day on which it was uploaded. So I believe they refer it to HOC just randomly.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ujwols said:
Yes I sent email to T4.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sanjukta said:
Hi

Thanks.
My panel doctor uploaded the medical results right there in front of me and the medical documents status changed to received instantly.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow My Health assessment is finalized too..:p

Yesterday I sent an inquiry email to HOC regarding my assessment and today when I see status on DIAC it is "Finalized" ..

Yippee ..Now all docs met..

Waiting for the magic email now ..:):):clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
628 Posts
Wow My Health assessment is finalized too..:p

Yesterday I sent an inquiry email to HOC regarding my assessment and today when I see status on DIAC it is "Finalized" ..

Yippee ..Now all docs met..

Waiting for the magic email now ..:):):clap2::clap2:
Cool...your countdown starts now...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi All,

Mine were received on the 03/04/2012 and my hubbies were set to received immediately. Mine and the kids have been referred ever since. My agent queried it with my CO (T6) who said they were referred to the MOC. This was last Friday. They still remain referred UGH. At least if they were finalized I would know that I can expect something soon, but I still sit waiting waiting waiting.

Congrats that yours are now at least received.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
shonawilke said:
Mine were received on the 03/04/2012 and my hubbies were set to received immediately. Mine and the kids have been referred ever since. My agent queried it with my CO (T6) who said they were referred to the MOC. This was last Friday. They still remain referred UGH. At least if they were finalized I would know that I can expect something soon, but I still sit waiting waiting waiting.

Congrats that yours are now at least received.
Mine got finalized today. Had sent email to HOC yesterday and today when I logged into DIAC it was finalized. I suggest you to send an email to HOC too if you haven't already..Good luck !!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.