Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been asked to undergo further medical tests. The test results might take 55 days to come.

The Clinic where I completed the tests informed me that I do not have to do anything.

Do I need to inform CO/Immigration Medical team about this that the tests are in progress.

I am little worried about the 28 days time frame that is mentioned to complete the medicals. Kindly advise on this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Applied 175 : August 2011. CO Assigned: April 2012

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yes it is best you let them know as we are in the same boat. My husband is going through futher medical checks, and ours take 90 days for the results.

JESS1V

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it is best you let them know as we are in the same boat. My husband is going through futher medical checks, and ours take 90 days for the results.

JESS1V
Thanks for your inputs!

Did you email both CO and Global Health team regarding this?

Also did you receive any reply from them?

·
Registered
17 Posts
charmyaby - We let the CO know and they will let the global Health guys know. So you will recieve an email when they have the details.

pranar1 - Further Medical is only carried out if there is some issue with the 1st test you have carried out.

·
Registered
4,518 Posts
It is advisable to communicate with your CO that you will require extra time to complete the additional tests and also send them a copy of your receipt when you go for the test. This will at least let them know that you have completed the tests and that results are being processed.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Can anybody share the email address of global health ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.