Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Furniture

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  emlyn 
#1 ·
Hi,
Can anyone recommend a furniture shop that is in or delivers to Costa Blanca? I have done the usual Google searches but so far nothing stands out. I am looking for two divan beds that can be pushed together without a gap or stood apart as singles.

I have found a couple but they are too small, 190cm is not long enough lol.

Thanks for any help. :)

#2 ·
Hi, Can anyone recommend a furniture shop that is in or delivers to Costa Blanca? I have done the usual Google searches but so far nothing stands out. I am looking for two divan beds that can be pushed together without a gap or stood apart as singles. I have found a couple but they are too small, 190cm is not long enough lol. Thanks for any help. :)
How about IKEA,there is a company named Furnish in Spain based in Murcia who will collect your furniture from IKEA,deliver it to you and erect it.

#4 ·
The standard size in Spain is 190cm and afaik, the only people who do larger (2m) are IKEA but you can go into a decent bed or mattress shop and ask if they can do larger than 190cm. We recently bought a new mattress for the suegra's bed and it is 2m, we just bought it from a mattress shop. Most will deliver and even take away an old mattress

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.