Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the best way to sell furniture here? I've tried calling the adverts. that are in the back of the Messenger ("we buy everything") & they gave silly-low prices......any ideas?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does anyone know the best way to sell furniture here? I've tried calling the adverts. that are in the back of the Messenger ("we buy everything") & they gave silly-low prices......any ideas?
Hi, try advertising it in the English section of the Al Waseet. Good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ms

Hi, are you selling your furniture? My husband and I are looking for good quality furniture for a full house. Thanks.

·
Registered
14,309 Posts
Freda, We do not allow anyone to put their telephone number or email address here in the forum, this is for your own protection, it will save you from unsolicited emails and calls.
We have a private message facility available after you have posted 5 times.
Just put your cursor up to the name of the person you want to contact and a list will come down giving you options, just click on the send a private message bar and contact the person that way
Maiden

·
Registered
3 Posts
Freda, We do not allow anyone to put their telephone number or email address here in the forum, this is for your own protection, it will save you from unsolicited emails and calls.
We have a private message facility available after you have posted 5 times.
Just put your cursor up to the name of the person you want to contact and a list will come down giving you options, just click on the send a private message bar and contact the person that way
Maiden
Thanks for your advice Maiden. I will do. I thought you were saying that I had included my full details, which i have not done. I have indeed seen comments about this in the forum.
Regards,
Freda

·
Registered
789 Posts
You could try advertising in local newspapers yourself, or online? Or maybe in local clubs?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi, are you selling your furniture? My husband and I are looking for good quality furniture for a full house. Thanks.
Yes! We have furniture that was passed along to us from family and we're looking to update our home. It's all in good shape, clean, well kept, etc. Are you looking for any specific type or style of furniture? Most of what we want to change is a classical Egyptian style...but we have all sorts of things from all over the house...rugs too (I think?)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts