Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello :) we have lived in cyprus for well over 8 months now! we are from Denmark and are very happy to live here! found this site today :) and could use a little help. is a website that sell furniture?? we live in Kissonega ...

·
Super Moderator
12,544 Posts
hello :) we have lived in cyprus for well over 8 months now! we are from Denmark and are very happy to live here! found this site today :) and could use a little help. is a website that sell furniture?? we live in Kissonega ...
Ikea in Nicosia has a website and they deliver to Paphos

G

·
Welcome! Always nice with fellow Scandinavians on the forum

Anders

·
Registered
50 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

The IKEA also offer a service to build your furniture for you too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for all the answers :) but is there a site where you can buy used furniture. there's a part that comes, but also many moving :)

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
There are a number of sites on Facebook for buying and selling items in Cyprus/Paphos/Polis etc. Furniture appears all the time. These sites are very useful and popular getting more hits per hour than all the forums combined do per day!

If Veronica can confirm that I am allowed to list these I will do so.

Pete

·
Registered
101 Posts
Thank you, i have saved them for when we get there soon and start looking.

You don't happen to also know anywhere that deals in selling Vans in and around the Paphos areas? Also that is trustworthy - PM if you are not allowed to say on here. Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you, i have saved them for when we get there soon and start looking. You don't happen to also know anywhere that deals in selling Vans in and around the Paphos areas? Also that is trustworthy - PM if you are not allowed to say on here. Thanks
it's great! thanks for the help :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi Hi, we are from Denmark and just completed our first year here. We arrived from Copenhagen 1.11.12 and live in Kato Paphos. I can see people have been very helpful with advice for you, you could also try <moderated> they have classifies too.

Welcome and hope you enjoy Cyprus as much as we do....... Hilsen fra Danmark!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Hi, we are from Denmark and just completed our first year here. We arrived from Copenhagen 1.11.12 and live in Kato Paphos. I can see people have been very helpful with advice for you, you could also try <moderated> they have classifies too. Welcome and hope you enjoy Cyprus as much as we do....... Hilsen fra Danmark!
Hejsa...
we are very happy to stay in Cyprus faith all the trouble we've had over the last year. long story! come and see us.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts