Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have any funds or assests on my name. I want to file for State sponsorship from SA under 190.. can I use my dad funds.. if yes, is there any standard declaration format or form to avail funds from parents. There is a standard format for students but I haven't found any for skilled migrants.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.