Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Would like to enquire the Job experience for Fund accountant as it is quite different from the General Accountant. If I were to apply for this job scope through my EOI, would it be under finance manager or under General accountant?

Fund accountant job scope

Performing the administration of and any services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of a portfolio of hedge funds;
Initially assisting with the preparation of Net Asset Value calculations, financial statements and associated reports with a view to operate independently within deadlines;
Performing daily & monthly reconciliations for hedge funds;
Working with the Investor Relations group;
Meeting expectations of fund participants, adhering to deadlines;
Maintaining day-to-day relationships with investors, investment advisors/managers, banks, brokers and auditors and other fund participants;
Assisting auditors and other advisers, preparing Annual Reports;

Thanks for any replies

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,
Did you receive any response for the ANZSCO code applicable for "Fund Accountants"? Even I am searching specific ANZSCO code for fund accountant. Please guide me if you already have more details about it.
Appreciate your help!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.