Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All..

I have a query with regards to spouse functional english..
Of the given options , my spouse is having certificate of 2 years higher degree.

With above kind of similar scenarios , has anybody got query from CO to submit an IELTS / PTE ? (inspite of submitting masters or degree english certificate )

Will appreciate response from fellow members who have lodged visa cases

Below extract from immi site
=================================================
1. Completion of a degree, higher degree, diploma or trade certificate that required at least 2 years of study in English medium
2. Completion of all years of primary education and at least 3 years of secondary education in English medium; or
3. Completion of at least 5 years of secondary education in English medium; or
4. Scoring at least 4.5 averaged over the four components of the IELTS test within the 12 months before application, or during processing; or
5. Completion in Australia of at least 1 year of full-time study or equivalent part-time study towards a degree, higher degree, diploma, or associate diploma in English medium.
================================================

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

Refer to my following post:

How can you prove your Spouse has functional English?

Dear All..

I have a query with regards to spouse functional english..
Of the given options , my spouse is having certificate of 2 years higher degree.

With above kind of similar scenarios , has anybody got query from CO to submit an IELTS / PTE ? (inspite of submitting masters or degree english certificate )

Will appreciate response from fellow members who have lodged visa cases

Below extract from immi site
=================================================
1. Completion of a degree, higher degree, diploma or trade certificate that required at least 2 years of study in English medium
2. Completion of all years of primary education and at least 3 years of secondary education in English medium; or
3. Completion of at least 5 years of secondary education in English medium; or
4. Scoring at least 4.5 averaged over the four components of the IELTS test within the 12 months before application, or during processing; or
5. Completion in Australia of at least 1 year of full-time study or equivalent part-time study towards a degree, higher degree, diploma, or associate diploma in English medium.
================================================

1 - 2 of 2 Posts