Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeing massive queues last night for fuel, I went to Rehab "On The Run" station this morning and after about 10-15 minutes got a full tank.

Very well organised queue, (even if a big Harley Davidson did sneak in front of me).

Done and dusted - simples:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
I was told last night there was huge queues at Shell on Rd 90 (Tagammoa). But if you went now, you'd probably finish in 5/10 minutes. There's a fuel shortage problem, no doubt, but people make it worse by not spreading themselves throughout the 24 hours in the day.

but how silly of me to ask people to get out of bed before 11am on a Friday am :D

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was told last night there was huge queues at Shell on Rd 90 (Tagammoa). But if you went now, you'd probably finish in 5/10 minutes. There's a fuel shortage problem, no doubt, but people make it worse by not spreading themselves throughout the 24 hours in the day.

but how silly of me to ask people to get out of bed before 11am on a Friday am :D
I'll let you know - I'm about the take daughter to school for IGSE exam today . . . .:D

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well about 6 or 7 cars queuing at each pump.

Dropped off daughter - now having brekky at Paul's - yummy yummy fill my tummy

Sent using ExpatForum App

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just scummy brekky
Poached egg done perfectly - may have to come back again (and again)

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Who's dumb idea to have H&M in katameya downtown ?
Wife and daughter :-/

The shop needs a mans seating area :-(

Sent using ExpatForum iPhone App

·
Registered
129 Posts
Well about 6 or 7 cars queuing at each pump.

Dropped off daughter - now having brekky at Paul's - yummy yummy fill my tummy

Found them on the map, went to their website, couldn't find Egypt in their drop-down list :( . But the place looks really good.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
back to topic ????????

I started this thread so reserve the right to allow "thread drift" :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts