Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping someone can help. We've just had our application rejected as Schedule 3 form was filled in incorrectly and employer's letter wrongly worded. If we do these two things again correctly can we resubmit the forms and proofs or do we have to fill in all the forms again?
Thanks in advance, Sarah

·
Registered
47 Posts
If you got all your package returned, fill in the correct paperwork and additions they require and then resubmit. Also put a copy of the rejection letter in with the new package and a little letter stating why the submission and that the new information is included etc.

If they haven't returned everything (which is doubtful as they normally do) then you will need to fill the forms out again.

I also advise to take an additional copy of everything for yourselves as a back up and for your records.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi SarahandMarcus, I do understand how it feels to get such disappointing feedback especially when one is being very optimistic that all should sail through without hassles. Just a quicl question for you please, I'm quite curious to know if your payment for the application was already taken and acknowledged by CIC before you received the notification of your application being refused?

Also, did CIC or CIO contact you via email or post?

Thanks

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi SarahandMarcus sorry to hear about your application. I'm also thinking of applying through the fsw if I'm eligible next year. I understand that the letter of employment are very specific in their requirements and I'm concerned that some of mine don't have all the requirements like job description or the no. of hours worked as the employer cannot give this information and only write standard references and works not give the information that I need. Just wondered if you or anyone may have any advice on this, or what they mean with incorrect wording?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.